Periodically, we will update our software to add new features and improve the interface. To get the latest version of Steelray Project Analyzer, from the Help menu select Check for Updates... This will open the Steelray Software Check for Updates page in a web browser window. If you are not running the latest version, this page will provide links to the latest and greatest version. Select the link appropriate for your operating system and download the file. Locate and run the downloaded file to install the software. This will not modify your existing license key.
How do I update Steelray Project Analyzer?
- Is Steelray Project Analyzer available in languages other than English?
Next Article in Topic
- How do I obfuscate a project file?
Previous Article in Topic
- How do I order Steelray Project Analyzer?
- Does Steelray Project Analyzer change my project file?
- Does Steelray Project Analyzer run on Linux? Unix? Mac?
- What are the system requirements for Steelray Project Analyzer?
- What versions of Microsoft Project does Steelray Project Analyzer support?
- How do I analyze a portion of my schedule?